"ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FITNESS SUCCESS AND FITNESS FAILURE."

Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Perfect Pin

When I was looking through my pins trying to decide which would be my next challenge I came across this one!

http://blog.socialstylate.com/the-perfect-pin-pre-burn/
Pic comes from Social Stylate


I could only do one set and that about did me in! At first I was like there is no way I can do 80 Jumping Jacks...so I decided to break them down.

I did 20 Jumping Jacks in between each workout listed. I saved the 60 second wall sit for last...oh my...after about 20 seconds I was done, but I kept count of how long I had to stand. It took me about 1 minute and 30 seconds to complete a 60 second wall sit.


I've decided instead of moving on to the next pin, I am going to keep working at this workout every day until I can do 20 sit ups without taking a break after 5. And I can do a 60 second wall sit in 60 seconds. Then after I can complete one full set I am going to keep at it until I can do 3 reps. I really hope that by next Sunday January 12, 2014 I am able to do this.

~Tonya~

No comments:

Post a Comment